Wednesday 20 January 2016

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening!

Hello! 

Is that how you start a blog? I guess I am greeting a new life-long friend, so “hello” is probably appropriate. Today’s my 15th birthday, and also the day that I begin something that I have always wanted to do, a blog. So, my newfound friend, welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Well, since you are now a new friend of mine, I should introduce myself. My name is Bella, I’m fifteen years old and I live in New Zealand. Yes, that tiny country that everyone believes is attached to Australia, that’s where I live (I can confirm, to the world’s disbelief, we are not part of Australia).

This is my first blog entry of many, as I plan to express myself through this small Mac keyboard of mine, and share it on the vast internet. And, to clear things up, I am not an immature young teen copying the likes of Zoella and SprinkleOfGlitter (although they are my inspirations); I am merely trying to find myself, and reaching through a computer screen using my words is not something I’ve tried before, so why not give it a go?

I know that there are billions upon billions of people and blogs out there in the world, and I don’t expect my beginner blog to get any attention whatsoever, but that’s okay, because it’s not the reason I’m doing what I’m doing.

Not only am I writing this blog to help me, but I am writing it to help those other children, teenagers and young adults out there in the world who are just as lost as I am, so I can show them my thoughts and feelings which will, in turn (hopefully), help them to find themselves, while I try and find myself.

So thank you for reading this and joining this spontaneous journey that I am choosing to embark on, you will definitely not regret it! If you want to contact me, please don’t be afraid to message me on any of the social media platforms I have left below, and I will gladly answer any questions or messages you have for me. I am just a young girl behind a computer screen, and support from strangers around the world shouldn’t mean anything, but it does!

I hope I will be able to teach you to follow your dreams, because I am definitely attempting to follow mine.

Bella x
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/IsabellaHowarth
SoundCloud: https://www.soundcloud.com/bellahowarth
Instagram: @bellahowarth
Snapchat: BellaHowarth

No comments:

Post a Comment